Electronic shifting. Now within your reach.
Built for mountain bikes, the D1x sets a new standard for
Engineered to perform under any condition, on any drivetrain, with unmatched speed. The D1x is exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
For every drivetrainVendor agnostic so you can
For SIMPLICITYLess is more. Clean cockpit,
no internal routing.
For pure performancePrecision is built in.
Set it and forget it.
Wireless electronic shifting for any MTB 1x drivetrain!
- Drivetrain agnostic - mix and match to your heart's content
- 30 hours runtime with all the bells and whistles
- 50+ hours runtime in low power mode
- Trail-tested and durable for wherever you ride
- SRAM MatchMaker® compatible
- Low profile and light weight (235g)
- Simple app-based setup
- Quick installation
- Fast and smooth shifting
- Highly repeatable shift points means you're in gear every time
- Designed, built and tested in Santa Cruz, California
"D1x (lets) you get the cables (mostly) off the bike and fine tune your shifting"
"The magic of D1x is that its user programs each shift individually using a smart phone, so D1x can be adapted to any combination of derailleur or cassette"
"Archer Components D1x brings wireless electric shifting to all mountain bikes"
For the love.
For the open trails. For pushing the boundaries. For every mountain bike. For every rider. For the love of it all.
That’s why we’re here.
Archer is founded by engineers, mathematicians, inventors, and entrepreneurs who live and ride on the central coast of California. We’ve taken our passions for mountain biking and problem-solving, and turned them into a company that will shift your expectations in ways you never imagined.